Created by Sintered Technology
Neolith® is the registered brand name of a magnificent ultra-compact surface, made of sintered stone, a revolutionary new material that replicates all the appealing aesthetic qualities of natural stone such as marble and granite, but improves on their structural strength, hardness and density. It is completely UV and with a heat resistance surpassing any other worktop material available. In fact, it is an almost indestructible material that is perfect for worktops, floor and wall cladding, furniture, facades, stairs and a multitude of other hardwearing surfaces and architectural or building applications, both indoors and outdoors.
Polished / XGloss
The traditional finish for Dekton is polished/gloss. The surface intensifies its colours and shine.
Inspiration in nature: wood, slate or marble.
Matte and polished finish where softness, elegance and simplicity come together.
Here are just some of the exceptional characteristics that distinguish Neolith from any of its competitors:
- Neolith is self-cleaning, using a patented process called photocatalysis which harnesses sunlight energy to oxidise any dirt particles, which can simply be wiped away, or hosed off.
- Utilising a process called superhydrophilicity, water expands evenly on the surface, flowing away smoothly without leaving any watermarks. Its antimicrobial properties actively fight bacteria to make it ultra-hygienic.
- It is manufactured from 100% entirely natural minerals which are fused under extreme pressure and heat, in a process called sintering.
– Natural granite stone minerals such as quartz and feldspar, provide the strength;
– Silica, glass and porcelain provide stability;
– Natural oxides are blended in during the manufacturing process to provide the desired colours, veins and textures.
– Upon leaving the oven, the individual slabs are treated with special technology to give it a silky, smooth finish.
- It is extremely strong, damage-resistant, scratch resistant, UV resistant, completely impervious to any liquid, fireproof, hygienic and highly attractive.
- The wide array of colours and veins are embedded throughout the material for the ultimate luxurious appearance, colour stability and colour matching across slabs and eliminates the need for edging.
- Because of its immense strength and hardness, Neolith can be manufactured in larger sheets than other worktop materials, making it incredibly versatile. It is also possible to use thinner slabs, thereby reducing weight and cost.
Neolith is one of Bluestone’s international business partners, with a solid reputation and recipient of more than 20 international awards for innovation, design and quality. Their patented state-of-the-art technology ensures the highest quality products that are unlike any other worktop material ever created.
Neolith is only supplied to approved stockists and specialist installers as it is more complicated to work with before and during installation. Bluestone is equipped to provide our business partners in the wholesale, retail and contractor sectors with specialist technical support and training. Let our expertise work for you!